Alarm Clock with U1
Alarm Clock and Temperature with InvIoT U1 (Arduino compatible).
All the hardware you need is on the board, like Buzzer, RTC clock DS3231, rotary encoder, LCD, RGB led, and more...
By editing the example included in the InvIoT library, you can change the format from 24 hour to 12 hour and the temperature from C to F.
You can do more things like add an infrared LED to switch on your bedroom TV or you radio when the alarm goes off.
Step 1: What you Need
1. InvIoT U1 board from InvIoT.com
2. A FDTI232 USB to UART programmer or any other programmer
3. USB cable
4. latest version of arduino IDE
5. Library for U1. Download the latest library from U1 library. Online manual, more examples and help for the library can be found here.
Step 2: Connect, upload, set time
1. Connect FTDI
2. Install latest version of arduino IDE and the InvIoT library. Info on how to install can be found at InvIoT.com 'software setup'
3. On arduino IDE goto File->Examples->InvIoT->g.Applications->alarm Clock
4. Press upload
5. Setup clock time.
you can change in the code the format from 24 hour to 12 hour and the C to F